- Make a smooth henna paste by sifting the dry henna powder to
remove any debris and adding to it a hot mixture of tea or coffee
and mustard oil until it has a mud-like firmness.
- After the paste is ready take a plastic cone with a very fine
key-hole at the end. Pour the paste into the cone and tie the
broader end with a rubber band.
- Hold the cone in the right hand and gently squeeze the paste on
the palm and start making patterns.
- Keep the palm horizontal and let the patterned-paste rest on it
- Warm it near the fire and leave it on for as long as it takes to
get the stains deeper.
- When it is almost dry, dab a piece of cotton in sugar and lemon
solution and apply lightly on the designs so it further darkens to a
reddish-brown hue that can last for weeks.
- After 2-4 hours wash off the hands with plain water.
Monday, 31 October 2011
Latest Mehndi Designs
Posted by Mumtaz khan at 19:23