BRIDAL MAKE-UP TIPS...
To have a perfect make up it is important to have a good skin. Make-up starts with great skin. So to look great on the wedding day it is important to take care of certain things before the wedding ceremony. Here's a list of things you should consider and avoid during the pre wedding days:
* Avoid food or any substances that could give you oily skin, swelling and irritation. Try to avoid spicy, deep fried and junk food. It is better to avoid red meat, alcohol, and caffeine.
* Drink around 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday. If you can drink more as it will keep you hydrated and flush out the toxins from the body. And it is very important to drink water to have a glowing skin.
* Exfoliate your skin with a manual exfoliator the day before your wedding Go for an eyebrow shaping to a professional prior to the wedding day. Good shaped eyebrow is necessary because they frame the eyes.
* If you want to use hair color refresh your hair color a week before the wedding. Spend a day at the spa to de-stress your self.
* Remove all makeup the night before your wedding. Put lip moisturizer or Vaseline on your lips to avoid dry lips. Your face should be properly washed and clean before you start your make up on the wedding day.
* Bridal make up should be such that it looks beautiful and sober and not overdone.
First wash your face properly than use a light moisturizer to smoothen your skin. Select a concealer of a lighter color shadow areas of the face around the eyes and nose. Then gently apply and blend it all over the face and under the neck an oil free foundation, which will last throughout a long and hot day. Try and choose a color tone, which is slightly lighter than your skin tone but never for white. Matte foundation is best suited for Indian skin tone. It gives a natural effect. To get rid of blemishes touch up your face with a concealer. Apply translucent powder and spread evenly all over the face to get that matte effect. Proper make up should be applied to the forehead, nose and chin. The eye make up is very important so proper care should be taken for eye make-up. Use a brown tone eye shadow for softness and white makeup to lift. Use a thin line of white eyeliner on the eyelid, to highlight the eyes. Finish the line with black eyeliner and add a little black eye shadow under the eye. To highlight your lashes use black mascara. To have a detailed look brush eyebrows and apply a brown eyebrow pencil. Use a good quality lipstick, which will last. The color of your lipstick should match your dress.
Today's make up trends are mainly glossy and shimmering. Girls go for glitter and gloss. Proper and accurate make-up matching the skin tone can really make someone very attractive, beautiful and elegant. So if you are going to parlor for make up than you can opt for the following make up.
* Special waterproof makeup for monsoon wedding
* Face makeup
* Eye makeup
* Special effects makeup
* Eyes makeup
* Lips makeup
* Special party makeup for various pre-wedding functions
* Special wedding makeup
So go for that special makeup that will make you special on the most important day of your life. But keep in mind that your make should match your hairstyle and dress and it should be simple and elegant. It should not look overdone.